- 2 bunches broccolini, about 1 lb. (500 g) total, trimmed
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 sweet frying pepper, sliced into thin rings
- Flaky sea salt for finishing
Preheat an oven to 400°F (200°C).
In a large bowl, toss the broccolini with the olive oil, red pepper flakes, kosher salt and pepper. Transfer to a sauté pan and top with the pepper slices.
Roast until the broccolini is crisp-tender about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with flake salt and serve immediately. Serves 4.
from Williams Sonoma